ASP.NET is a unified Web development model that includes the services necessary for you to build enterprise-class Web applications with a minimum of coding. ASP.NET is part of the .NET Framework, and when coding ASP.NET applications you have access to classes in the .NET Framework. You can code your applications in any language compatible with the common language runtime (CLR), including Microsoft Visual Basic, C#, JScript .NET, and J#. These languages enable you to develop ASP.NET applications that benefit from the common language runtime, type safety, inheritance, and so on.
- A page and controls framework
- The ASP.NET compiler
- Security infrastructure
- State-management facilities
- Application configuration
- Health monitoring and performance features
- Debugging support
- An XML Web services framework
- Extensible hosting environment and application life cycle management
- An extensible designer environment
Call Agility at (877) AGILITY or send an email to
for an initial conversation on your application development needs.