Are You Working Your Way Up The Application Development Career Ladder?
Agility Network Services, Inc. has been focused on providing professional quality Information Systems Management to Small and Medium businesses for over 15 years.
At Agility, we know that small and medium-sized businesses can thrive if their networks, hardware, software and process automation are built and managed with the same focus and purpose that drives the IT programs at Fortune 500 companies. Leveraging the latest solutions and technologies allows them to run circles around their competition, big or small.
Looking for a team; a family of like minded, business oriented analysts who are empowered to contribute to the success of the Agility family, clients, and partners?
This is an opportunity to work with a group of qualified business technology people, each with a dedication to helping all of our clients realize the true value having a provider comprised solely of technology experts as partners, and integrating their technology into their goals for business success.
Junior Software Analyst in the Chicago Area
An Agility Junior Software Analyst is part of a solution building team that helps our clients identify, design, build, and support new applications and technologies.
Responsibilities of the Software Analyst include the following:
- Scope assigned project/tasks and provide accurate time estimates
Analyze programming requirements based on client needs; develop and modify programs; maintain and enhance existing application programs
Develop and implement program code based on design specifications using accepted programming techniques, standards, and established frameworks
- Develop and maintain all necessary application and program documentation
- Responsible for researching, designing, prototyping, documenting specifications, implementing and testing all developed software in the scope of the product
- Communicate problems, risks, or issues with peers and manager
- Bachelors degree with a major in Computer Programming with 1+ years programming experience preferred; and/or a combination of education and experience required
- Ability to work with Microsoft operating systems and Linux (PHP/MySQL)
- Experience in web development, including CSS, HTML, AJAX, Java/JSP, and Microsoft .NET; MS SQL Server and MySQL DatabasesSharePoint experience and certifications preferred
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstration of excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self reliant, but be able to communicate and contribute in a team setting.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness to keep abreast of new technologies and solutions
- Willingness to attend training attain new certifications as required